Clay County Sheriff Michelle Cook stopped by the Challenge Enterprises Warehouse in Green Cove Springs to tour our production facility and Adult Day Training Program. The production facility at Green Cove is one of the work opportunities Challenge Enterprises offers to participants in the Adult Day Training Program. While members of the program demonstrated their abilities to perform meaningful work and share their pride in the work with the Sheriff, there was also time for a few photos and selfies.
During the tour, Sheriff Cook got to see several of our production operations in action. In addition to Green Cove being the home base for Shred for Good, a secure document destruction service, our team also works on a variety of other products and services including but not limited to:
• Aqua Bag for Deluge (300/day)
• Trauma Packs for Safariland Armored Vests (2000/week)
• Gift Baskets and Delivery for Basket Life (250/month)
• WeedReceed for Fresh Mulch (100/week)
• InstaPaks and specialized cardboard inserts for Landsberg (500/week & 200/week)
• Medical grade and cloth face masks for a variety of organizations (100/day)
• Fresh, Frozen, refrigerated, and Dry Food Distribution for Clay County Commissioner Commodity Distribution
• Product Packing for Natural Life
• Food Storage for Waste Not Want Not and Food Pantries
• Packing Events for a variety of organizations
The collective abilities of our whole team are the force behind keeping our production facility productive and busy. Challenge Enterprises is always up for the Challenge. Watch our “Work is Power” video to see more able hands working to build a better community.